- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Sales and Marketing
- Position: Customer Advisor
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: As per a company scale
- Deadline: Jul 28, 2023
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains standard service delivery time;
- Attends customers’ queries and complaints;
- Enhances the Company’s image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Provides efficient and high quality service to customers;
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems;
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems;
- Maintains and improves quality services by adhering to standards, guidelines and procedures;
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities;
- Follows communication “scripts” when handling customers;
- When handling customer on phone, identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research required information using every available resources and provide solutions and/or alternatives sometimes escalating unresolved problems;
- Places calls to customers for the purpose of actively promoting products and services when needed;
- Provides standard service across all contact channels as required through all communication channels (voice and non-voice) whilst maintaining service levels and efficiencies.
- Improves and optimizes customer value through maximizing customer conversion and retention opportunities utilizing company marketing initiatives and the sales mentality
- Ensures familiarity with all marketing initiatives and up-to-date customer support functions and processes
- Maintains open and transparent communication within the team
- Proactively escalates any issues that would affect the customer experience
- Provides first time resolution to customer contacts, taking into account the commercial value of each contact.
- Escalates customer complex requests to the Senior Customer Advisor and relay outcomes of investigations to customers.
Supervisor:Sales and Marketing Head
Customer Advisor Requirements and Qualifications
- BA Degree-Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management or Accounting
- 2 Years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their Application letter, CV and scanned documentations via email to [email protected] within 10 working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.