- Organization: Hamernassa Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Cashier
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Type: Full Time
- Number of Positons: 1
- Deadline: July 21,2023
- Job Title: Cashier
- Department: Finance Service
- Immediate Supervisor: Senior Accountant
- Salary: Negotiable
1. Collect cash, Cpo and cheque from customer against the approved cash/credit sales invoice; and prepare cash receipt voucher for collection.
2. Send collected cheque to messenger for deposit.
3. Issuance of Z report of sale completed.
4. Collect withholding tax receipt from customer and attached them with the cash sales invoice as well as cash receipt Voucher.
5. Fill bank deposit slip and hand over cash to Messenger deposit the collected amount intact to the bank in which the company’s account are maintained.
6. Submits Consecutive cash sales invoice with official bank deposit slip to senior accountant.
7. Keep only company’s cash, cpo and check in locked safe box.
8. Attaching the daily sales to the deposit slip and making a daily cash collection and presenting a report to the concerned superior officer identifying what has been sold and what has not. Prepare and submit weekly and other relevant Periodic report on time to immediate supervisor.
9. Checking the reason why the customer’s checks and CPO were returned from the bank and enabling them to be credited to our company’s account by doing the necessary monitoring.
10. Co-operate in any surprise cash count to be made by immediate supervisor and external auditors.
11. Respect company’s policies, procedures and issued directives.
12. Perform all related duties as required
• Education: First degree in Accounting or Diploma
• Experience: One year for degree holders, three years and above for diploma holders.
• Experience in sales register machine softwares like PEDS, MAraki, or Cnet is an added value and will be given higher mark during the evaluation.
How to Apply
- Submit your CV along with your supporting documents in person to Hamernassa Pharmaceutical plc’s office, located around Pasteur Square, 30 meters on the way to Abebe Bikila Stadium, in front of Bethel Mekaneyesus School
- Application Deadline: July 22, 2023
- Time:- Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday:- 8:00 am 12:00 pm