- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Audit Associate I
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per the Company salary scale
- Deadline: Sep 8, 2023
About the company
MSE Certified Auditors Partnership (Formerly A.W. Thomas L.P.) was established in 1981 and has been in practice throughout Ethiopia since then. We have over 50 professional audit staff with extensive experience in the private sector, NGOs and Government enterprises. We are one of the two RIG approved auditors in Ethiopia to audit USAID resources throughout Africa and our quality control procedures were considered robust by other donors as well including the World Bank, European Commission, BFW…etc.
We are also a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the leading Advisory and Assurance firm in the world.
To carrying out Audit assignments diligently and timely as per the standard and professional guideline of the firm.
- Understand the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client and other statutory and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability;
- Effective and timely delivery of engagements, as per the required standard:
- Attend meetings for discussion with audit team;
- Fully completed by agreed deadlines;
- Able to perform the audit work according to the audit plan;
- Assist senior associates in preparing and compiling the audit working files;
- Participate in all required learning(i.e. on the job training, internal/external courses) and obtain relevant certification and experience;
- Create positive working relationships with clients and staff for the knowledge sharing culture to support daily business activities and interactions;
- Take responsibility to complete tasks as allocated by the manager/senior associates;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the audit manager and the audit senior.
Education and Experience Required
- Fresh graduate with BA in Accounting & Finance.
- The candidate should pass exit exam to apply.
- CGPA 3 and above.
Ability and Skill Required
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team.
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs.
- Disciplined, organized.
- Open-minded, self-learner.
How to Apply
Fill the online application form by following the below link by inserting this vacancy code: MSE0012/8/2023
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.