- Position: BRANCH ,ACCOUNTANT AND ACCOUNT CLERK
- Location: Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company Head office around Beklo Bet Garad Tower 7th floor , Oromia, Ethiopia
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1 & Above
- Date Posted August 27, 2023
- Deadline Date September 5, 2023
The roles of the Branch Accountant and Account clerk are to post individual client ledger, reconcile general ledger & individual client ledger, produce bank statements perform all accounting activities of company towards the achievement of the objectives of the Organization. Performs all other activities assigned by the Branch Accountants
- Required Qualification: BA in Accounting / Accounting & Finance (IFRS, Peachtree Accounting, Computer certificate is mandatory)
- Work Experience and skills: 1Year and above Accountant and Account clerk work experience and computer skill is mandatory
- Afan Oromo language skill is mandatory
Location: 4 for (Sebeta), (Adama),(Kera) and Kolfe) branch
How to Apply
- Application date: 7 working days from the first date of announcement.
- Application Instruction: You should specify the position you will apply for on subject line.
- Application Instruction: interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CV, copies of education and work experience documents through personal or mail.
Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company Head office around Beklo Bet Garad Tower 7th floor
E-mail: [email protected]
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia