- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopian Airline Terminal 2
- Position: Sales Officer
- Contact Number: 0116-61-13-62
- Official Website: www.ethiopianminerals.gov.et
- Deadline: Oct 8, 2023
Purpose of the Job
To increase sales for the Corporation’s business unit diverse product and services by attracting customers, finding niche market, managing sales transaction for local customers, and providing customer service support in the procurement and delivery processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services by establishing contact & developing relationships with prospects & customer.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads.
- Communicate with leads and customers via email, telephone, and in person; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Flexible to work in different shift cycle to provide 24hrs customer service in outlet shops of the corporation.
- Advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
- Inform leads and customers current promotions and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Gather background information on potential customers to increase knowledge about their needs and potential value.
- Make in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers to maintain and establish relationships by fully planning each contact with specific objectives.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Plan & implement personal sales strategy for the assigned sales territory/ customer segment.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Contribute to team effort by up-sell and cross-sell the Corporation’s products to existing customers.
- Maintain the customers’ interest, overcome objections positively and reframe product features into customer benefits through effective communication.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields with three (3) years of demonstrated in the field experience as a sales person.
Required Expertise and Skills:
- Team player
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent customer relationship skill
- Broad business knowledge. Goal driven &assertive
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- Fluency in other local and international language is preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with relevant documents and CV not returned within 5 (five) working days from the date of this vacancy announcement to EMC Main office, Corporate Human Resources Development & Management Dept. Addis Ababa.
Address: 22 Mazoria Back to Awraris Hotel Tel: 0116-61-13-62
Ethiopian Minerals Corporation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia