- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
- Position: Senior Exporter of Coffee and/or Oilseeds or Grains
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: Company Scale and Commission based
- Deadline: Sep 11, 2023
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for finding coffee buyers and meeting export sales targets.
- Collect the validated full set of shipping documents from the bank and from the client and transfer them for custom clearance;
- Setting up and systematizing export documentation, and handling communication with government authorities, shipping lines, and various vendors;
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected and applied timely;
- Handle Purchasing insurance, typing permit, getting bank permits,
- Update the payment status to the supplier, and give the proper instruction about documentation requirements to the supplier;
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationships with buyers, suppliers, brokers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Ensure that the company follows the relevant government rules and regulations in its activities;
- Manage communication with export authorities, banks and shipping lines for all required documents for our exports;
- Produced all required documents for each shipment and monitored shipments to guarantee on-time delivery;
- Identified logistics areas for process improvement and cost and time savings to ensure expectations are met;
- Prepare and submit weekly updates reports of all ongoing shipments;
- BA Degree in logistics, Procurement and Supply Management, Accounting Business Management, or related fields
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of information systems technology; Knowledge of ESL portal system
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communications and computer skills;
- Good understanding of import and export procedures;
- Ability to understand air shipment processes.
Years of experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience, experience in a Coffee export Sector.
- Advantageous if you have experience in oilseeds and grains.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their CV and copy of
their credentials through our email address: [email protected]
Note: Don’t forget to send us your complete resume (CV and Credentials in a PDF format) Incomplete
applications will not be accepted to process it further