- Position: Junior HR/Junior Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 21, 2023
A human resource (HR) officer is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
Junior accountants are trained financial professionals who provide support to businesses by managing daily accounting and financial tasks. They compile reports and prepare, maintain and reconcile financial statements and other financial documents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily payments
- Controlling daily attendance and annual leave
- Scan and file daily HR and accounting documents
- Prepare agreements and letters
- Controlling stationary & sanitary materials
- Preparation and payment of issues with the bank and payment of revenues
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Management, Accounting or in a related field of study
- 0-1 years in a similar role