- Position: Electrician / Maintenance Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 18, 2023
Our company is looking for an energetic electrician / Maintenance officer who is capable of handling the following tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain electrical equipment: Test electrical equipment for malfunctions. Take safety measures, company guidelines, and legislation concerning electrical equipment into account. Clean, repair and replace parts and connections as required
- Manage technical resources stock: Manage and monitor technical resources stock to ensure that production demands and deadlines can be met at all times.
- Assess power needs: Prepare and manage the provision of electrical power for different areas
- Provide power distribution: Provide power distribution for light, stage, sound, video and recording purposes.
- Dismantle sound, light and video equipment after a performance event and store in a safe place.
- Maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Install and maintain wire and cable, circuit breakers, and fixtures.
- Maintain electrical systems.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Work the switchboard
- Diploma/TVET Level/Bachelor’s Degree in Electricity & Electronics or in electrical engineering in a related field of study
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates please send your CV through the following email [email protected] on or before October 19,2023.