- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Salary: As per Organization Salary Scale
- Deadline: Aug 11, 2023
Duties and responsibilities
- Complying with all financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- minimum: 3 years
- maximum: 5 years
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant can send their CV and academic credentials via: [email protected]
Note: Use “Accountant” as the subject line of your email!