- Position: F & B Cost Control
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 28, 2023
The Food and Beverage Cost Controller is responsible for Controlling The Food And Beverage Cost Of Organizations
The Main Responsibilities Of A F&B Cost Controller Include
- Controlling the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Preparing variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Updating and maintaining receipts into the systems.
- Checking and verifying voids in the POS systems.
- Calculating machine to work out profit and loss on each item sold in the restaurant (beverages and food) and record data to keep perpetual inventory4.
- Being interested in both bookkeeping and F&B Management
- must be know IDS system
- Level V in Food Service, Hospitality, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Accounting or in a related field of study
- 1-3 years in a similar role
How to apply
- Submit your applications via email: [email protected] or in person to Entoto Beth Artisan, located around Rwanda, In front of Wendemamachoch Butchery