- Position: Junior Customer Service Specialist
- Location: Nekemt, Oromia
- Deadline: November 6, 2023
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects and validates original Payment Instruments against the System.
- Issues and signs Payment Instruments
- Verifies and Validates DRS incoming transfers
- Initiates DRS outgoing transfers
- Exchanges cash denominations and posts the transactions
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Quick Details About Enat Bank S.C.
Enat Bank was initiated by some of Ethiopia’s leading visionaries and businesswomen. Enat Bank’s founders created a bank that empowers women while providing all clients with exemplary services.
- Hiring Organization: Enat Bank S.C.
- Founded: 2012
- Organization Type: Private share company
- Headquarters: Enat Tower, Kirkos sub-city, woreda 8, Jomo Kenyata Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: enatbanksc.com
- Education: BA in Accounting, Banking and insurance, Banking and finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics, or related fields with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Graduation Year: 2022 & 2023 G.C
- Experience: 0 years
- Work Place: Nekemt Branches, Oromia
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications only online through https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/#/vacancy until November 06, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Women applicants are highly encouraged
Enat Bank S.C.
Human Capital Management Department
Tel: – 0115522835
P.O. Box: 18401
E-mail: [email protected]
Enat Tower, Kirkos sub-city, woreda 8, Jomo Kenyata Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia