- Position: Junior Site Engineer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Sep 13, 2023
- Understanding the construction plan of the Project
- Identifying the Raw material and manpower required
- Supervising construction site along with the contractor
- Managing daily activities on the site
- Ensuring the sub-contractors are following the blue prints
- Ensuring the raw materials used are as per the specification
- Working in collaboration with Engineers, Architects, contractors, and other team members
- Facilitate communication between all project’s participants
- Providing recommendation on improving efficiency and reducing costs
- Coming up with technical advice and solutions for problems that are occurred in the project
- Maintaining the documentation of the construction project
- Filling documents to the local jurisdiction of the construction project
- Adhering to all the environments and Safety requirements
- Follow up and check the material availability at site, request required and maintain the minimum quantity required in collaboration with storekeeper
- Whenever required support office works pertaining to construction and material supply to project
- Resolve minor issue happened at site by himself
- Has to be proactive and self-motivated to perform tasks
- Other tasks that assigned by Engineering department Heads
Category: Engineering and project Works
Career Level: Junior
Employment Type: permanent after probation period
- BSC degree in, Civil engineering, Construction Technology Management or related professional graduated.;
- 2 – 3 years of as site Engineers and Construction Work experience.
- preferred someone who’s having AutoCAD/ Office and other office software.
- Must have Knowledge of basic Computers skills
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills
- Integrity; affinity; have good team management and control ability; good communication and coordination skills; high degree of work initiative.
- Language requirements
- Excellent written and oral English skills.