- Category: Accounting and Finance, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain, Management
- Position: Distribution Planner
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Jul 12, 2023
East Africa Bottling Share Company (EABSC), a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for the role of Distribution Planner, and we are looking for passionate, capable, and competent candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Distribution Manager.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Distribution planning & control
- Resource allocation
- Routing and Route Optimisation
- Customer class and delivery group allocations
- Delivery windows
- Offloading times and Duration
- Active/Available vehicles
- Product modelling
- Customer GPS coordinates
- First Degree in Logistics & Supply chain Managment /Accounting or related field of studies
- Minimum of 2 years logistics experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements for the role can apply through the company’s recruitment website using the below link.