- Category: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
- Position: Graduate-in-Trainee Business
- Location: Country Wide
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: Aug 4, 2023
East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola Franchise Bottler in Ethiopia under Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). We have four production plants in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar and Sebeta with an aggressive expansion plan throughout the country, with more than 2,500 employees.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are prepared to work with passion and focus and who want to join our Graduate-in-Trainee Program.
The program will provide graduates with an opportunity to be trained for a maximum of eighteen months on in- house, external and practical training programs. while spending 70% of their training programs on the job with close coaching and mentoring with seasoned professionals and in classroom training to help them acquire comprehensive technical and soft skills.
The Graduate-in-Trainee will be on the job and class room training for a period of 12–18 months . During this period, trainees are exposed to different functions of the company to get oriented with the overall operation with a detailed focus on their areas of specialization. Trainees’ will be offered employment in different positions suitable to their qualification based on their successful completion of the program.
1. Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
2. Written exams will be administered in four different locations for shortlisted candidates. kindly specify your convenient location for exam in the application questions section.
3. Please make sure you select the location nearest to your place of residence after graduation.
4. It is mandatory to attach your temporary certificate of graduation when you apply
How to Apply
- If you are interested and want to apply, please follow the below 2 steps
Click the link: Graduate- In- Trainee – Business (erecruit.co)
- Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website, creating an account if you don’t have an account, or directly apply.