- Category: Accounting and Finance, Legal, Social Sciences and Community
- Position: Senior Corruption Data Analysis Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per the Bank’s attractive salary scale
- Deadline: Jun 24, 2023
Senior Corruption Data Analysis Officer
DB/ Vacancy- 0146/23
- Senior Corruption Data Analysis Officer is responsible for establishing a successful system for collecting and identifying corruption-related intelligence, monitoring the successful implementation of corruption whistleblowing, implementing incentives and providing legal cover to whistleblowers, ensuring the country’s anti-corruption framework and transparency and accountability in order to achieve the Bank’s mission.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Law, Civics and Ethics, Political science and International Relations, Good Governance, Economics, Accounting, Project Management, Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance, Psychology, Sociology, Social Works, Journalism and Communication, Public Administration, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate and work with multi-cultural teams.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of ethical standards and principles for being honesty, trustworthiness, confidentiality, accountable and responsible.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Analytical skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Ability to interpret rules and guidelines, and ability to conceptualize policies.
- Better understanding of proclamation, policies, procedures issued by international and national related to ethics, corruption and improprieties
- Ability to demonstrate sound and independent judgement, prudence and maturity in complex and sensitive cases.
- Ability to work with utmost discretion in handling sensitive and confidential matters
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply