- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: VAN SALES SUPERVISOR
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1 & Above
- Date Posted June 14, 2023
- Deadline Date June 30, 2023
Manage the team & ensure budgeted numbers are exceeded for Sales Value, Sales Target & market coverage (productivity) through effective coaching and control.
- Ensure sales reps follow route plan so as to maximize sales & productivity.
- Ensure all targets and objectives assigned by the Line Manager including volume & value sales targets, GP targets and distribution objectives are achieved to ensure optimal business efficiency.
- Manage the sales force & monitor their performance providing guidance, assistance and motivation to increase effectiveness.
- Ensure sales team continuously communicates all stock issues, pricing fluctuations, & competitor activities.
- Ensure that the sales force are properly equipped, coached and motivated to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular market visits with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing guidance and training.
- All Credit outstanding are collected in due time.
- Conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all direct reports so that performance is tracked and discrepancies in performance are rectified at the earliest.
- Recommend and control credit limits and adherence to terms. Recommend changes to credit limits and assist sales force achieve the company credit to sales ratio target.
- Travel more than 60% of the time in town.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, and any business fields, or a related business field.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing Field Sales reps in the market.
Skills (practiced capability/behavior)
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on customer contracts
- Strong listening and questioning skills – outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Subordinate development: develop skills & competence of subordinates through training and development activities.
- People management across cultures, trade development, good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, Eager to expand company with new sales, customer, and territories
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions
- Ability to drive change and Proven planning skills
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Able to analyze results and identify and explain any variances from targets Ability to follow and ensure compliance with operational processes
- Excellent team working and team developing ability.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
How to Apply
Submit your CV at
telegram address :- Nigi @matish
N.B refer the position title and in the subject line