- Position: HR Assistant
- Location: Sebeta Hawas, Oromia Special Zone, Oromia
- Deadline: Oct 31, 2023
- Age: Under 30 years old
- Graduated with a college or above degree, in HR or a relevant major, with a minimum of one year of HR work experience.
- Excellent at English, Amharic, and Oromifa, including listening, speaking, and writing, and being able to accurately translate one to another.
- Good at computer skills, such as Word and Excel.
- With a good personality, such as confidence, hard-working, reliable, and aggressive at work
Wage and benefits：
- The company does not provide food and accommodation.
- Subsidies such as transportation subsidies, attendance bonuses, holiday gifts, holiday bonuses, and phone bills will be distributed.
- Salary: negotiable!
Without relevant work experience, around 6000birr.
Having relevant work experience, over 7000 birrs.
- If your daily work is not completed, you may need to work overtime.
How to Apply
Address: Kebele 08, Woreda Sebeta Hawas, Oromia Special Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia (Behind Furi Railway Station, 10 minutes drive from Jemo 3 roundabout)
Welcome aspiring individuals to join us enthusiastically.
If you are interested in the position we are recruiting, please send your resume to the following email. Thank you!