- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration
- Position: Junior Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: Oct 21, 2023
Construction Solutions (CONSOL) is a Private Limited Company founded in 2005 GC to Provide Construction and Business Management Consultancy, Research and Training Services.
Since its establishment, CONSOL maintained its core focus on developing the efficiency and effectiveness of business and public agents within the Construction Industry. By utilizing our Industry Knowledge, real-world experience, and a team of dedicated professionals, we create innovative, customized solutions to help our Clients get to the next level of performance and success.
Our Major Areas of Service are: Construction and Business Management Consultancy and training, System Development, Software Resellers, Professional Certifications (Training and certification)
Our Vision: “To be the most recognized Solution Provider for helping companies and professionals become internationally certified and globally competitive”
Our Mission. : “To Build and Grow World Class Professionals and Companies in the Horn of Africa”
We would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the Accountant Position.
Qualification and Work Experience
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 1-2 Years of related work experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing payment vouchers, cash receipt vouchers, and all other documents for data processing
- Prepare payment vouchers and checks for approved payments
- Prepare company payments as per Agreements
- Collect Payment from Clients
- Reconcile bank statements with organization records monthly and
- Update Financial Data in the Peachtree Accounting System
- Prepare periodic Financial Reports based on the Agreed Time Frame
- Ensure proper documentation of financial documents
- Prepare and Pay/Settle tax Payments to the tax authority
- Writing Skills (both in English & and Amharic), Teamwork, Time Management, Organization, Problem-solving, Critical Thinking, Paying careful attention to detail work with a high level of accuracy, The ability to work to strict deadlines
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to send their applications and CVs with Supporting Credentials within Seven /7/ Consecutive days from the date of announcement through email email@example.com
Submit in person to Construction Solutions PLC, Located at Meskel Flower to Wollo Sefer Street (Ethio China Road), Martereza Building 3rd Floor, and Office Number 301.
Specify the position on the subject line of your e-mail or application letter.
For further information call +251 11 4 70 04 52 / +251 11 8 22 40 09 during office hours. Information will be given only on the numbers we listed. Please do not use the Company’s numbers not listed here.
Construction Solutions plc
addis ababa, ethiopia