- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: BANKING OPERATION OFFICER
- Location: Dire Dawa
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted June 25, 2023
- Deadline Date July 1, 2023
To attain customers request and provide efficient and high quality service or reconciliation book of accounts or checks and control transaction and archiving documents of the branch as per the bank’s policy, procedure, guideline and other pertinent regulation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile the branch book of account, check transaction and archive document, provide efficient and high quality service, process bulk payments, and document authentication for new opened account.
- Deliver efficient and high quality service to customers and handle their queries and complaints.
- Maintain positive relationship with customer and staffs.
- Enhance the bank’s image through pro-actively handling customers’ and maximization of their satisfaction.
- Countersign on documents and transaction tickets.
- Comply strictly the regulatory standards, bank policies, procedure and code of conduct.
- Perform each tasks with the bank’s standards and timescales and adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls.
- Works towards the achievements of the teams and individual task.
- Promote the bank’s products, service and digital banking to the customers.
- Participates in the resource mobilization activities.
Assigned at back office transaction processing (Back office maker)
- Attend customer at the back properly with due respect.
- Process non-cash transactions and bulk payment.
- Process clearance of negotiable instrument.
- Balance daily non-cash tickets against the respective accounts.
- Identify, verify and scan customers’ and authorized staffs’ signatures.
- Prepare non-cash tickets/instrument.
- Authenticate all opening documents.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor
- Education:- BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or other business related fields
- Experience:- Minimum of 2 years banking experience
- Qty: 2
Place of Work: Degehabur Branch (Dire Dawa District).
How to Apply
- Posting Date 06/26/2023, 08:21 AM
- Apply Before 06/30/2023, 05:00 PM
We would like to inform you that you can get detailed information about the requirements and apply for the positions by logging in to the bank’s career site https://vacancy.bankofabyssinia.com