- Position: Branch Banking Business Officer
- Location: Chereti, Ethiopia
- Deadline: Oct 13, 2023
To promote bank products and services, attain customers’ requests and provide efficient and high-quality service to customers as per the bank’s policy, procedure, guideline and other pertinent regulations.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or other business-related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years banking experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attain the customer requests, provide efficient and high-quality service, and promote and sale banking products, services and channels.
- Delivers efficient and high-quality service to customers and handles their queries and complaints.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and staffs.
- Enhance the bank’s image by proactively handling customers & maximizing of their satisfaction.
- Signs on documents and transaction tickets.
- Comply strictly the regulatory standards, bank’s policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- Perform each tasks with the bank’s standards and delivery time and adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls.
- Identify and recruit prospect customers, and provide professional advice.
- Work towards the achievements of the teams and individual tasks.
- Promote the bank’s products, services and digital banking to customers.
- Participate in resource mobilization activities.
- Attend customers at the counter properly with due respect.
- Recruit customers, sale products, services and digital banking of the Bank.
- Prepare cash and non-cash tickets/negotiable instruments.
- Process cash and non-cash transactions.
- Process customers’ account opening, and digital banking services and perform cross-selling activities.
- Process customer account closing and product service and channel termination.
- Identify, verify and scan customers’ and authorized staff’s signatures.
- Maintain his/her cash-holding position at all time.
- Balance daily cash and non-cash tickets and physical cash against the respective accounts.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
Required Job Grade
Required Job Grade Experience
Required Performance Rating
Required Successors Only
- Requisition for both
- Business Related
Education Level II
- Masters Degree