- Position: Banking Business Officer
- Location: Shenkor, Agarfa, Damota, Melka Jebdu & Kebri Beyah Branch
- Deadline: Oct 6, 2023
Education: BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or other business related fields.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years banking experience.
To promote bank products and services, attained customers request and provide efficient and high quality service to customers as per the bank’s policy, procedure, guideline and other pertinent regulation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attain the customer request, provide efficient and high quality service, and promote and sale banking product, service and channels.
- Delivers efficient and high quality service to customers and handle their queries and complaints.
- Maintain positive relationship with customer and staffs.
- Enhance the bank’s image through pro-actively handling customers & maximize of their satisfaction.
- Signs on documents and transaction tickets.
- Comply strictly the regulatory standards, bank’s policies, procedure and code of conduct.
- Perform each tasks with the bank’s standards and delivery time and adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls.
- Identify and recruit prospect customers, and provide professional advise.
- Work towards the achievements of the teams and individual task.
- Promote the bank’s products, service and digital banking to customers.
- Participate in the resource mobilization activities.
- Attend customer at counter properly with due respect.
- Recruit customers, sale products, services and digital banking of the Bank.
- Prepare cash and non-cash tickets/negotiable instrument.
- Process cash and non-cash transactions.
- Process customers’ account opening, digital banking services and perform cross selling activities.
- Process customer account closing and product service and channel termination.
- Identify, verify and scan customers’ and authorized staffs’ signatures.
- Maintain his/her cash holding position at all time.
- Balance daily cash and non-cash tickets and physical cash against the respective accounts.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Use the link below: