- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: Jul 23, 2023
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Control costs and Budgets for accuracy
- Prepare and control Payrolls
- Cross check Financial issues and legalities
- Perform adjusting entry
- Perform trial balance
- Control bank reconciliations
- Control A/P/AR/ any payments
- Manage travel per-dium
- Control source documents
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified & interested applicants are invited to submit an application letter with their CV within ten consecutive working days beginning from the date of this announcement.
NB:- Interested applicants you have to apply on ethiojobs.