Organization: Amhara Bank S.C
Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
Deadline: May 15, 2023
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis.
Position 1: Head, Internal Control
Qualifications: BA in Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, or other related fields.
Work Experience: 6 years relevant experience out of which 2 years as Senior Auditor or Senior Internal Control Officer.
- Examine and analyze proper execution of operations of the districts and branches under the regional office is in line with its operating policies and procedures;
- Ensure the undertakings of pre-audit and post-audit activities at branches as required to verify the balance of subsidiary trial balance accounts against General Ledger;
- Check the opening of new accounts and related supporting documents & maintains and keep custody of duplicate specimen signature cards.
Place of Work: South East Region, South West Region, North Region
Position 2: Manager Compliance
Qualifications: MA/MBA/BA In Business Management/ Accounting/Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance and Economics or any other related fields.
Experience: Seven/Nine 7/9 years of relevant banking experience of which Two/2 years in senior officer position.
- Develop, implement, and timely revise AML/AFT policy, procedures, and guidelines in line with the Bank’s strategic plan;
- Conduct training programs on Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing targeted at promoting compliance awareness and culture across the Bank;
- Respond to various inquiries of regulators and correspondent banks and payment associations and advise line management of the Bank to comply with applicable statutory, regulatory, and supervisory requirements;
- Undertake compliance assessment findings, and present resultant recommendations /issues to the Board, and Senior Management;
- Manage the collection of relevant compliance risk data for preparation of special and periodic compliance risk assessment reports and maintenance of the compliance risk management database;
Place of Work: Head Office
Position 3: Branch Manager Grade – I
Qualifications: BA Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
Work Experience: 7(seven) years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1(one) year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.
- Lead in the development and revision of the branch office’s functional strategy aligned with the business-level strategy of the Bank;
- Plan and lead the resource mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch workforce in an effective manner.
- Support regular checks on service delivery at the branch through methods such as customer surveys at the branch to determine customers ‘perception & experience of the Bank’s service;
- Ensure an attractive banking service is delivered and maintained;
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
Place of Work: Modjo
Deadline: May 15, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from May 11, 2023, to May 15, 2023, online via Amhara Bank Link Web Portal: https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/Default