Position: Customer Service Executive – II
Location: Dire Dawa, Oromia
Experience: 1 year
Deadline: November 6, 2023
Purpose of the Job: To enhance customer satisfaction by handling front line customer service activities with due care and maximum efficiency; increase the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Enhance the strong business relationship with customers and cross sell the bank’s positive image to the community
- Provide services as per the service level agreement;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Engage in teamwork, collaboration, and transparency work practices
- Adhere to internal control system and risk management program of the Bank;
- Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
- Administer the Primary Vault dually with Branch Operation Manager/ Branch Manager;
- Receive, verify, lodge and withdraw cash to/from Primary and Secondary Vault;
- Verify the daily cash receipts and cash bricks are in order, wrapped and initialed
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- Perform other duties as required.
- Place of Work: Dire Dawa, Bale Goba
- Qualifications: BA in Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and related fields.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE, or related position.
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) Consecutive days from November 2, 2023 to November 6, 2023 via https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/