Position: General Accountant
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: November 30, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as Accounts payable and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyse and forecast financial requirements for organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all the company’s bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyse different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus IFRS data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all general accounts report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of upgrade of process development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or in a related field of study
- 0-2 years of working experience
How to Apply
- Submit your applications via email: [email protected]