- Position: Customer service officers
- Location: Dessie-Buanbua Wuha(3) Yirgachefe (3)
- Deadline: Oct 25, 2023
Addis International Bank Job Vacancy 2023: Addis International Bank Share Company invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. ADIB Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
Addis International Bank S.C (AdIB) is a young private commercial bank that was founded by cooperatives, unions, and social settings like Idirs as well as individual businessmen. It has been operating in the industry for the last seven years; and is playing a pivotal role in the banking industry. The Bank has envisioned “To be the Leading Inclusive Bank in Africa”.
The word “Addis” as part of the name of Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) carries double meaning:new ideas/innovations and the first word of the capital city of Ethiopia where the Bank is born to shoulder its historic mission. The new vision and innovative ideas/approaches that were initially brewed in Addis will however be shared to potential customers all over the country through branches that will eventually be opened in the near future.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about AdIB Ethiopia
- Hiring Organization: Addis International Bank Share Company
- Shortly Known as: ADIB
- Founded: 2011
- Organization Type: Private Bank
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.addisbanksc.com
The Addis International Bank Share Company (ADIB) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below
- Education: First Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
- Experience: 1 year of experience as a Graduate Trainee
- Knowledge of banking principles and practices
- Knowledge of Cash Management practices of banks
- Good knowledge of Cash Management policies and procedures of the Bank
- Qty: 6
- Place of Work: Dessie-Buanbua Wuha(3) Yirgachefe (3)
How to Apply
Application date within 10/ten/days from the date of this vacancy announcement
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to send their applications, CVs, and supporting credentials within five (5) days from the date of announcement of the vacancy on Newspaper only through the Bank’s job vacancy application at addisbanksc.com
Applicants shall clearly specify the Position and Place of Work for which they have applied in their application letter.
At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment.
Application in person is not acceptable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
For further information, please call us through Telephone: 251-115-570385