- Category: Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Management
- Position: Store Keeper
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type:Full time
- Deadline: Aug 22, 2023
Addis Finder Trading PLC is a private owned company engaged in Real Estate Property Marketing and sales. We are inviting qualified applicants for the following positions with an exciting working opportunity and attractive compensation packages for competitive applicants.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing them to ensure functionality
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
Required education, experience & Competencies.
- Advanced diploma in building Engineering, Construction Technology Accounting and Management.
- 2 years of relevant experience in Construction site/ware house store keeping
How to Apply
Potential candidates who meet the requirements should apply only online through https://vacancy.addishomefinder.com Application deadline is 7 consecutive days from the date of this vacancy announcement
Before applying, kindly read it.
Applicants, when applying, enter the link below and fill out the form, make sure that the information you fill in and the evidence on the CV profile you submit are the same.
We state that an applicant’s resume will be rejected if their educational and experience background does not align with the demands of the applicable post.