Category: Accounting and Finance
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: May 20, 2023
Position: Senior Accountant
- B.A Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- 4 Years of relevant working experience preferably in Mobile Money, Microfinance, Telecom Business, Internet service Provider, FMCG
- Ability to use computer Applications
- Knowledge of ERP and IFRS
- Good communication & Presentation skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile all accounts
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
- Coordinates audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
- Ensures all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions is kept.
- Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Establish and maintain internal financial procedures compatible with the tax laws and regulations.
- The company business operations budget preparations, revisions, monitoring and follow ups
- Manage day-to-day accounting functions, including regular cash verification, cash advances reconciliations, monthly cashbooks closing and monthly submission of financial statements
- Ensure a controlled and smooth cash flow managing process
- Prepare for, manage and support internal and external financial audits
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Liaise with external auditors and consultants
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: [email protected]
Note: Use ” Senior Accountant ” as the subject line of your email !