- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Junior Accountant
- Location: Around Bole next to Amran Hotel
- Salary: Gross 10,000 Birr
- Deadline: Jul 17, 2023
Tele Best Trading PLC is a company established for distributing Safaricom Ethiopia’s products and services.
We are looking for a motivated Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. He/She should be an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accountant’s main responsibilities include managing sales transactions, expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, reconciling bank statement and inventories, maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, pay monthly payroll, updating the ledger, and preparing reports.. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Collect bank deposits and record them
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash and credit transactions.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax and Pension payment and returns.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Execute other assigned tasks related with finance.
Remarks: Applicants should present a warranty.
Requirements and skills
- 3 years of work experience as an Accountant
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- IT literates with MS Excel and Peachtree
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested applicants could send their CV through [email protected] or Deliver in person at our office (0710203131)
Application time is from the date this vacancy is released until 15 consecutive days.
Shortlisted applicants will be contact.