Category: Accounting and Finance
Position: Casher and Store Keeper
Location: Shashemene, Oromia
Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
Employment Type: Full time
Duration of contract: 4 months
Salary: As per the organization salary scale and Negotiable
Deadline: May 17, 2023
Required: 1 (one)
Gender: Both sex. Qualified female candidates are encouraged.
Tamra for Social Development Organization (TSD) is an indigenous Civil Society Organization which was established 25 years back. Since 2006, TSD was registered by the concerned government body of FDRE and re-registered for the second time by the ASCO since May 2019. Currently, TSD would like to seek professional and competent staff for the below mentioned positions. Hence, interested and competent professionals can apply for the following vacancy.
Required Educational Qualification:
- BA in Accounting & Finance (0) experience
- Diploma Accounting & finance 1 years’ experience
- Excellent written and spoken skill in English and Amharic.
- Computer skill especially in Peachtree Accounting MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and creative in solving problems.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates can submit their non-returnable application, CV and copies of documents with in 5 (Five) consecutive working days starting from the date of announcement.
Through our e-mail addresses [email protected]. On the subject of the email mention the position applied for.
For further information, contact: 0911808251.