- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: June 2, 2023
- BA degree in accounting or related field.
- At least 4+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of financial accounting standards and practices.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in accounting software.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, collecting and auditing payments. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience within service company, especially in the service industry of cost accounting.
Ultimately, provide accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV email to [email protected]
Head office Mainline : +251116671407