- Category: Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Position: Main Cashier/External
- Location: Awade, Harari
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus Attractive Benefit Package
- Deadline: Aug 1, 2023
Job Objective: May cover but is not limited to assisting customers with daily cash inquiries which include accepting credit slips, sorting checks, and ensuring a balance in all transactions at the end of the working period. It may be required to perform by handling complaints and requests from customers and resolving the issues around cash; therefore, the bank cashier must be proficient, fast and precise while dealing with customers.
· Supervise debit, credit or cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments within the bank
· Review cash accounts daily
· Supply clients with relevant information on products and services available in the bank
· List all promotions and relay them to customers
Resolve customer issues pertaining to products and services.
· Ability to maintain confidential information, thereby safeguarding the bank’s integrity
- BA Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Management, or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Banking industry, of which at least 1 year as a cashier.
Spoken Language Requirements
- Local language is a mandatory requirement (Oromofay, Amharic, Somali)
- Good English communications skills (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of the location context will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through www.ethiojobs.net.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process. Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted. The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised. Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.