Dashen Bank S.C Vacancy Announcement, April 9, 2023.
- Organization: Dashen Bank S.C
- Position: Senior Credit and Financing Risk Analyst
- Employment: Full Time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Experience Level: Senior Level (5 years)
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Salary: As per the Bank`s attractive salary scale
- Date of Announcement: April 7, 2023
- Deadline: April 17, 2023
Senior Credit and Financing Risk Analyst
Place of work- Addis Ababa
- The Senior Credit and Financing Risk Analyst provides technical and operational support to the Manager, Credit and Financing Risk in identifying, analyzing and measuring credit and financing risks in the Bank. The job holder is also responsible for designing recommendations in accordance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Banking from a reputable University.
- Professional certification in Risk Management; Financial Risk Management (FRM), RCP Level 3, Chartered Risk Analyst (CRA) or Governance Risk and Compliance Management (GRCM) is an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements. Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Knowledge of various types of credit and financing risks.
- Good understanding of bank risks and relevant emerging issues in risk management.
- Knowledge of policies, regulations and directives related to Financial Sectors
- Risk management skills including risk assessment, evaluation, quantification, mitigation and reporting skills
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=beiahVyoYU60Iqj2TsjDWzY3_u4JMTdNuERuRPlhz-hURFFBTDBVSkRRRDBZTUVLMkwxWUZaUENZNy4u
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
Click HERE to Apply