Oromia Seed Enterprise Vacancy Announcement, April 30, 2023
- Organization: Oromia Seed Enterprise
- Position: Accountant
- Location: Head office in Addis Ababa (2), Asela and Bale Branch.
- Experience Level: Senior Level (3 – 6 years)
- Number of Positions: 4
- Date of Announcement: April 27, 2023
- Deadline: May 5, 2023
Oromia Seed Enterprise is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the position of Senior Accountant.
Required Quantity: 4
Place of work: Head office in Addis Ababa (2), Asela and Bale Branch.
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
Education and Experience Requirements
- Graduate in Accounting, Accounting and Finance from a recognized University or college with 3 years’ work experience for MBA and 6 years for BA.
- Applicants must be able to speak, write and read the Oromic language and be no older than 40 years of age.
- Regarding work experience, Priority will be given to those who have worked directly in the specified position and have worked in development institutions, Business Enterprises and projects.
- IFRS experience is mandatory and IFRS certificate is optional.
- ERP/other related software system experience is mandatory and ERP certificate is optional.
- Closing work experience in similar Business organization.
How to Apply
Submit your CV along with your relevant documents via email: [email protected] or in person to Oromia Seed Enterprise, Finfinne, located around Gotera, Balker Tower, 3rd floor, HR Department, Office Number 303 For further information contact Tel. 0114662514/16 Or 0114162809
Oromia Seed Enterprise Addis Ababa