- Position: Project Management Officer
- Location: Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted September 3, 2023
- Deadline Date September 11, 2023
- Education & Experience Requirements: BA degree in Management/Economics/Accounting/ Business Administration or related field of study with 2years of relevant experience
- Competency Requirements: Core Competencies [Perseverance, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Integrity and Trust, Customer Focus], Individual Competency [Action oriented, Interpersonal skill and Problem solving] and Technical Competencies [knowledge of project Management focus areas in bank industry, ability to evaluate the status of the project against milestones and present status reports to concerning organ.]
Place of Work: Change and Project Management Directorate
How to Apply
- Additional/special skill—————–Knowledge of basic computer skill for all positions.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered and should not apply.
- Applicants are required to explicitly express position they are applying for by organizing application letter, CV, qualification and work experience.
- Registration date —————-7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement i.e. from September 04, 2023 up to September 11, 2023
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are required to send only complete and appropriate work experience, educational qualification CV and application letter.
Therefore, interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their credential documents either in person to Oromia Bank Head Quarter found at Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center or send credential documents through our P.O Box address stated below within the set deadline.
P.O BOX: 27530/1000
HR Operations Directorate