Organization: NAD Promotion
Category: Accounting and Finance, Sales and Marketing
Location: Addis Ababa
Position: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Deadline: May 20, 2023
- Proficient in English and Amharic languages.
- Must possess ability in budgeting and analysis.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable in managing multiple tasks.
- You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Marketing and Account Management role, experience in BTL activations, or Promotional projects is preferable.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Performa invoice creation and issuance.
- On-ground support on any other marketing campaigns being executed.
- Answer client queries and Prepare reports.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Ops and Creative departments) to improve the entire client experience.
- Have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior.
- This position may require occasional field travel.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV email to [email protected]