Category: Accounting and Finance
Position: Credit Controller Assistant
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Deadline: May 21, 2023
- Handling all the processes of DStv business account: – Invoicing, follow-up, payment reminders, collections, activation, and disconnection.
- Assisting all touch points in every way with relates to residential accounts query.
- Reconciliation, verification, and referencing of Payments
- Processing customer REFUND requests
- Branch Reconciliations
- Track and document branches’ banking to ensure completeness and timeliness of banking (Branch Shifts and Banking schedules Vs G4S Banking Schedules)
- Review and reconciliation of Cashier Shifts and maintenance of the reconciliation worksheet (Clarity vs Banking Support)
- Verification of cashiers’ banking support to the bank statement and cross-referencing (Banking slips to bank statements)
- Preparation of monthly data summaries and analysis of bank statements, ICC report
- Clearing account reconciliation for Vendors Inc
- Preparation of monthly allocation journals and submission for review and posting.§ Assisting treasury Manager in every way
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience levels:
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting standards§ Advanced Excel skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Operate within Set Financial Procedures and Policies
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Finance Systems
- Strong knowledge of Cash and Bank accounts
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail & ability to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical Skills
- High Integrity Accountability
- Interpersonal Support
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV through Ethiojobs website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.