- Category: Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration,
- Position: Project Administrator
- Location: Abdi Bori Children’s Home (METTU/ILLUBABOR)
- Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
- No. Required: One
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: June 2, 2023
- B.Sc. Degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Administration & Finance
- Computer literacy and IT skills with practical experience in accounting software such as Peachtree Accounting…
- A good command of spoken & written English
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation wishes to invite applicants with the following qualification and experience for Abdi Bori Children’s Home:
- Prepares annual budgets and compiles progress reports.
- Ensures that all personnel activities are carried out properly.
- Maintains all personnel files and records of project staff.
- Supervise the Accounting section in accordance with set rules and standards.
- Supervises and guides the logistics of all supplies.
- Coordinate the daily movement of the project vehicles.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents to the following address within 10 days from the date of announcement.
Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA