Hibret Bank Vacancy Announcement, March 23, 2023.
- Organization: Hibret Bank
- Position: Junior Customer Service Officer
- Location: Amba Giorgis town
- Employment: Not Specified
- Experience Level: Not Required
- Number of Positions: Not Specified
- Salary: As per the bank’s salary scale & benefits package
- Date of Announcement: March, 2023
- Deadline: March 24, 2023
Hibret Bank is one of the Pioneer Private Banks in Ethiopia. Hibret is founded with the underlying rationale that values diversity. The founding shareholders were enterprising Ethiopians from all walks of life that combined and committed their resources to establish the Bank. The name “Hibret” is an Amharic word for collaboration and synergy.
Qualification & Experience:
Qualification: BA in Accounting/Management/ Marketing/Economics/Banking & Finance or Diploma/ TVET 10+3/ level IV and CO Award In Banking or Finance or Accounting
Work Experience: No prior experience is required (shall sit for a competency test) CGPA: 3.25 and above
Year of graduation: Graduates of 2022/Tahsas 23, 2014 Ethiopian Calendar and Recent.
Age: Below 26 years of age and must be able to bring 8th grade certificate and Kebele Identity Card up on application.
- How to make money online in Ethiopia
- Top 10 Banks in Ethiopia
- Awach SACCO | Savings, Loans & How Much Credit Can I Get?
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply in person along with non-returnable updated CV and copies of relevant credentials from the date of this vacancy announcement until to Hibret Bank S.C, Bahir Dar or Gondar or Debark or Amba Giorgis