- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance Manager and Accountant
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Gender : Female
- Salary: Negotiable
- Deadline: Jun 1, 2023
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Recording and categorizing expenses, and preparing financial reports of the company.
- Monitoring and controlling of daily sales report of the company.
- Recording and monitoring of the organization’s purchases and payments.
- Preparing reports of sales, expenses & Inventories on hand on weekly and monthly basis.
- Taking care of tax returns and making sure they’re paid in time.
- Examining the accuracy of financial documents and where they stand with laws and regulations
- Recommending advice to organization on how to reduce cost, improve their revenue, and boost profitability.
- Preparing payroll & issuing sales invoice.
- Posting payments and sales on Peachtree System.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables.
- Preparing Income tax, Pension payments and VAT reports for governmental office for payments.
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Working with internal auditor by assisting and acting as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
How to Apply
Contact us: 0920654546 or 0930639684
Send your CV email to [email protected]
Address: megenagna grace city mall 3rd floor office number T27