- Recruiter: HST Consulting PLC
- Position: Accountant
- Category: Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: As per the scale of the Company
- Deadline: Jul 30, 2023
HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic, and committed professionals for the following positions for one of its high-profile clients: JDAW Engineering Plc.
HST is a knowledge company operating in Ethiopia which provides a broad range of professional services to clients across various industries. It supports its clients in solving their business growth, operational, human capital, financial, tax, governance, risk, and compliance related challenges through locally relevant solutions. One of the specific services that HST offers to its clients is the recruitment of the professional staff they need to fill their critical high-level leadership positions.
HST has been engaged by JDAW Engineering Plc to undertake the recruitment service for the following positions:
The position holder is expected to support the day-to-day financial management, accounting, and documentation activities of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check bills against supporting documents and for mathematical accuracy and prepare covering vouchers. Ensure that all deductions are made and paid to concerned bodies on time.
- Ensure authorized signatories are up to date.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded.
- Tracking and monitor account receivable and accounts payable for the Branch Office account.
- Ensure that there is sufficient cash in the BO account.
- Prepare cash transfer requests as per the planned activities.
- Document receipts and appropriate financial evidence for payments effected.
- Ensure the safeguarding of cheques, payment approval, and other source documents.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors for payment-related issues.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Head Count: 1 for each position
Required Education, Experience and Competencies:
- BA in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Cooperative Accounting & Auditing, Financial Management, Finance and Investment or related field with four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical/ problem solving, and excellent business communication skills are required.
How to Apply
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist:[email protected] or through www.hst-recruit.com or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 4th Floor until 30th of July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.