- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Position: Junior Project Finance Officer
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
- Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: June 1, 2023
• Having a good approach and communication skill.
• Self-motivated with strong abilities.
• Demonstrates strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
• A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Do you have BA in Finance, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field with 2+ years experience in Project Finance? Who is looking for more challenge?
• Manage daily Project activities by categorizing each cost per project properly.
• Facilitate company international trade and approval of TT, CAD, LC.
• Record and track project bid bonds, advance payment, and performance bond guarantees.
• Ensuring the accuracy of project documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• Effectively and timely collect project payments
• Conducting forecast and risk analysis assessments of projects
• Effectively follow and ensure the supplier payment settlements.
• Develop skills on Payment Methods to Vendors (LC/CAD/TT)
• Participate in preparing cash projections for projects operational costs and budget variance in collaboration with the controller team.
• Prepares and submits timely and reliable Project’s financial documents for Project’s management on all Financial and project related transaction.
• Provide timely review of sub-contractor and consultant monthly financial reports/vouchers ensuring costs are allowable and conform to project’s approved sub-contractor budgets…
• Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly account payables and receivables transactions of the project.
• Work with the relevant staffs in making sure contractual agreements of project staff are archived and submitted to the finance on a timely basis;
• Develop knowledge and awareness with respect to budget methodologies, policies, internal control policies and procedures.
• Closely follow and make report of forex need and receivables tracking
How to Apply