Category: Accounting and Finance
Location: Addis Ababa
Position: General Accountant Head
Career Level: Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Salary: Organizational Scale: based on skill and capacity.
Deadline: May 21, 2023
Qualifications and Expertise:
- MSc in Accounting, Finance, or related fields with four(4) years of demonstrated experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields with six (6) years of demonstrated experience
Getasew Ayalew Import & Export is willing to hiring who fulfill the stated criteria for the following vacant Post position Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare year-end, routine, ad hoc and special report analysis of financial standings as it relates to disbursement and collection of cash etc.
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of up grading of process development.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to use computer application.
- Knowledge of ERP (ODDO) It is preferable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can submit theirCV along with their testimonials via email [email protected]