- Position: Junior Furniture Designer II
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Oct 30, 2023
The Junior Furniture Designer II shall be responsible to prepare creative and innovative technical drawings and plans and use software to convert the designs of client in mind into technical drawings. He/She shall also offer technical drawings of the furniture that can be produced by the production team and recommending and persuading clients that shall lead to achieving maximum sales target. He/ She shall also coordinate and support all public relations and promotional activities relating to Waryt Brand with other Divisions specially Marketing and Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design or redesign layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications.
- Produce drawings for new or improved products using companies, specifications and standards and formats.
- Work with other teams to obtain reference information and detailed technical specification for drawings in a cost effective way without compromising quality.
- Work with different team to execute projects/ orders on time and cn a budget.
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing Division, collect and analyze market information from latest trends with a view to provide the management with unique to WARYT Furniture products.
- Perform all company duties and activities with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Undertaking different related activities signed by immediate supervisor and top management members
- Education:- Degree or Diploma the field of Architecture or Drafting
- Experience:- 0 year relevant work experience.
- Additional Skills:- AutoCAD, ArchiCAD & Graphics design
- Should Be:– Creative, should be continuously updating his/her with world latest in furniture. Cost conscious, Team player, Free to share design opinions freely, Open mended, Willing to receive constructive criticisms, Positive thinker
How to Apply
- Submit your CV via email: [email protected] or Register using the following link THIS LINK or in person to our office, located around Kera, in front of Beg Tera, Worke’s Promise Building, 3rd floor, Alexander Pushkin St. Addis Ababa, EthiopiaN.B: Use “Junior Furniture Designer II” as the subject line of your email