- Position: Accountant
- Deadline: Apr 30, 2023
- Place of work: Addis Ababa. The company may require occasional travel to regions
- Salary: Negotiable
- Employment date: Immediate
Education and experience
First degree in accounting and finance, and 5 years of experiences. Experience in betting company, and tax management is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Ethiopian taxation laws and online reporting platform;
- Excellent command on Excel, and basic computer skills;
- Strong knowledge of accounting software;
- Excellent communication skills in Amharic and English;
- Familiarity with IT, Internet, social media;
- Familiarity with betting platform is added advantage;
- Willing to learn platforms used by the company for financial purpose.
The main purpose of the job is to manage the financial accounting process of the company such as daily financial transactions and reporting, reconciliation of cash collections, facilitate payables, receivables, manage and effect payroll, commission, and tax.
- Reconciliation: Closely works with branch offices on reconciliation of cash collection on daily or weekly basis;
- Record Keeping: Keeps record of all financial transaction of the company;
- Financial Statement: Prepares periodic financial statements as requested by the management in accordance to international standards;
- Prepares annual financial statement of the company for taxation, audit or other purpose;
- Tax management: Manges, reports, and executes tax obligation of the company monthly or yearly;
- Financial compliance: Establishes compliance mechanism to statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Financial Management: Manges and audits all day-to-day financial transaction of the company;
- Tax Management: Monthly reports tax obligation to appropriate tax offices;
- Willing to take any responsibilities of the company in relation to finance;
How to apply
Qualified and Interested applicants can register or send their CVs and supporting documents (work experiences, academic credentials, appropriate training certificate related to the post, appropriate reference from your previous/current organization/employer) by the following email address. To: [email protected] before May 5, 2023.
Visit us: www.ethiobet.et