- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position: Junior Accountant
- Employment Type: Full time
- Deadline: June 2, 2023
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 0 – 2 years of experience in accounting
- Meeting deadlines and commitment to late hours work
- Willingness to take extra responsibilities
- Someone who require little day-to-day management
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen to learn new things
- Strong communication skills
- Monitoring skill
- Active listening
- Financial Reporting and
- Excellent organizational
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail – Active listening IT Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Power Point)
- Accounting software (ERP, Sage, Quickbook)
- Ethal Aluminium Manufacturing PLC, is a foreign Investor shareholding company, started its journey from Dec 2014 GC.
- Company is engaged in Manufacturing of Aluminium Utensils with Aluminium melting facility at 1st, Industry zone, Debre-birhan, Ahmara National Regional State, Ethiopia. It is 130 KM. far from country capital, Addis Ababa. Ethal Head office is at Room no. – 304,305 & 306, 3rd floor, PECAN building, Gurd shola, Megenagna, Addis Ababa.
- Ethal is a leading utensils manufacturing company with operational excellence, driven by innovation, technology and motivation to enhance sustainable industrial and business growth in Ethiopia.
- Company is producing variety of export quality Utensils products which is demanded in entire Ethiopia. In near future, company is planning to produce premium type, new range of utensils products to cover wide range of customers.
- Company is managed by highly skilled and experienced professionals. Ethal mission is to achieve business excellence through optimum resource utilisation and sprit of entrepreneurship. Company also values the skill and integrity of employees and give priority to social welfare.
- Create a Purchase Request Forms (PRFs) and a Purchase Orders (POs) on ERP on a timely manner
- Create Goods Receiving Notes (GRNs) and Purchase Invoices (PINVs) on ERP on a timely manner
- Prepare Journal Vouchers (JVs) for purchase advance settlements and any other transactions
- Raise Withholding Tax receipts for the purchase of goods and services.
- Prepare withholding tax, VAT, employee income tax and pension summaries for monthly tax declaration and prepare monthly purchase and sales summary for on ERCA online system (TASS)
- Follow purchase advance settlements with the respective purchaser and prepare a balance report on a monthly basis
- Create a Petty Cash Payment Voucher (PCPV) and Cheque Payment Voucher (CPV) on ERP on a timely manner
- Raise Cash Receipt Vouchers and Follow up deposits to the bank on a daily basis
- Raise Credit Sales Invoice on ERP on a timely manner
Reports to: Accounts Manager
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Rahel Negussie at [email protected] before 2nd June 2023