- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Senior
- Position: Senior Auditor
- Total Years Experience 2
- Date Posted May 21, 2023
- Deadline Date June 1, 2023
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking & Finance/or related fields with minim of 2 years work experience.
Key performance measures
- Achievements of agreed plan;
- Quality of Inspection reports
- financial irregularities identified;
- Making sure that rectifications are made on time;
- Knowledge of Education activities;
- Good interpersonal relationship
Under very close supervision, assists in performing audit activities on pre-payment operations; examines accounting records and other source documents to ascertain compliance with established procedures of the company; helps in preparing draft audit reports expressing opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of operation systems and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application letter, CV and other credentials in person or through the following address within 10 /ten/ consecutive days from the date of this announcement.
Address: Esdros Construction Trade and Industry S.C at Senga tera – united Bank new Building 8th floor at Recruitment and Placement Division Telephone 0111579863
Corporate Human Resource Management Department