Position: Branch Manager Grade I
Quantity Required: 1
Minimum Years Of Experience: 7 years
Deadline: May 17, 2023
Qualifications: BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration, or in a related field with relevant work experience, out of which 1 year in a supervisory post
- Strong leadership and skills to foster teamwork; develop and motivate staff, resolve conflicts as well as ability to provide direction in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to lead, influence, and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department/unit.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate an understanding of risk management practices, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management.
Required Technical Competency
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking Systems and other In house software
- Project management skills
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
- Applicants should fill in all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure they submit it after completing all the questions.
- Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verify educational qualifications, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
- log in to the ethiojobs.net vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using a personal email account,
*CVs shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: – Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply