- Position: Senior Customer Service Officer – Cash I
- Location:Addis Ababa
- Job Title:Senior Customer Service Officer – Cash I
- Expiration date: July 24, 2023
Senior Customer Service Officer – Cash I-For Lare Branch
- The Senior Customer Service Officer Cash/ Accounts will provide front office customer service support at the branch. S/he will handle account management transactions, respond to customer enquiries, handle cash and non-cash transactions and all customer requests at the branch.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field e.g. Marketing Management, Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or any other equivalent fields
- At least four (4) years of banking experience
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s accounting and procedures.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel and good command of Microsoft Visio.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).