Category: Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Economics
Position: Branch Manager-I for Doyogena Branch.
Location: Hawassa Area Office
Career Level: Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As Per the Bank Salary Scale
Deadline: May 15, 2023
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking and Finance /Management/Economics or other related fields.
- 6 years of Banking experience of which 2 Years at the supervisory level.
- Plans organize, directs, and controls, through subordinate supervisors, the banking activities of the assigned branch.
- Prepares and submits for annual approval budget and annual work plans and implements same upon approval.
- Ensures that established operating policies and procedures are carried out with respect to acceptance of deposits, making of loans, providing safekeeping facilities, and receiving and paying out of cash.
How to Apply
- Only highly qualified & short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Any physical application request will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to register using the following Link Application Form.